Thursday, November 21, 2013

Elysian (Celestra #8)


Click to add to Goodreads

Author:  Addison Moore
Goodreads Rating: 4.25
My Rating: 5
Pages: 559

Love and destiny wait for no one.

Skyla Messenger is in the arms of death.

While Skyla awaits the verdict of the faction war, she makes some troubling discoveries. Covenants that were sealed in the past come back to haunt her, and she must make hard decisions that will effect all those around her.




It took me forever to read this book because it was the last one and I did not want to leave Logan, Gage and Skyla. Now I know that their story will continue and I am thrilled! Their highschool years could not have ended any better.

Addison Moore suprised me. I just knew that someone was going to be upset with the ending, but she really figured out a way to make everyone happy. Yes, there is still heartbreak but in a bitter sweet way. I was an emotional rollercoster reading this. Many times I wanted to cry, the ache for Skyla ran so deep, but I just kept reading to my suprise the mood changes.

Addison you are an amazing author. The surprises just keep coming. Who else could make death so romantic? Celestra Forever After cannot get here fast enough! While I'm waiting
Perfect Love sounds like a good place to start.



No comments:

Post a Comment