Thursday, August 9, 2012

Award!

Versatile Blogger Award!


Thank you so much for the nomination Caitlin @ The Y.A Bookworm Blogger!!!  I am so thrilled to recieve this award!  I am new to blogging and recognition like this is awesome. (You can't see me right now, but I am *shining* 

Part of excepting this award is sharing 7 randow facts about myself... So read on to get to know me a little better...

  1. I LOVE sticky notes! Only bright colors will do. (no, really you should see my office, I have an obsession!)
  2. Disney World is one of my favorite places on Earth!
  3. I am an Amazon Kindle owner and promoter!

IT'S ME!!!

   
4.   Blue is my favorite color.
   
5.   Work full-time with the State of Florida.
   
6.   Twilight was the book that turned me into a vampire fanatic!!!
   

 7.   I have blond hair. (naturally)




Also as part of excepting the award, I get to nominate 15 other bloggers for the award!  How Awesome is that!  I get to award people for blogging!!!  Click on each of the blog links and check them out! (work in progress)





No comments:

Post a Comment